about 1 month ago
Class of 2017
Seniors, check here regularly for important graduation information
- Commencement: Okie Blanchard Sports Complex, Saturday, June 2, 2018, at 10 a.m.
- Commencement rehearsal will begin promptly at 10 a.m. Friday, June 1, 2018. It is important that all graduating seniors be at Okie Blanchard Stadium by 9:45 a.m. Rehearsal will be over by 11:30 a.m.
- Not walking: Seniors who are planning to graduate and are not going through the commencement ceremony must let Mrs. Restivo know immediately.
- Graduation DVD and Senior Tribute DVD: Order Form. Click the link to download the form. Fill out the form completely, and return it to East with cash or money order -- no personal checks accepted. Students will receive a written receipt upon submitting their order with TBTV.The graduation DVD will include the entire graduation ceremony, with all graduates, speakers, and procession. The senior tribute is a collection featuring seniors waving goodbye, teacher messages, senior interviews, prom footage, sports and activities throughout the senior year. The senior tribute will be available for early orders by May 21; the graduation DVD will be mailed in June.
- Graduation photos: There will be a professional photographer taking pictures as each senior receives a diploma. You will receive information in the mail after commencement as to the cost and how to order, if you wish.
- Graduation announcements can be picked up in the Spirit Office if you missed the pick-up date. Please pick up your announcements as soon as possible.
- Applying to Wyoming colleges: There is still time to apply to colleges in Wyoming. Come to the College & Career Center if you need help with the process. Make sure you have created your online account with the college you are planning to attend. Information about finances, housing, orientation, etc. will come to you through that account.
- Transcripts: A transcript request form will be given to each senior during checkout on May 29, 2018. Every senior should receive a complete transcript after graduation to keep on file at home. Also on the form will be an area for the student to request an official transcript to be sent to the school they will attend next year. Fill out the form neatly so Mrs. Avery knows where to send it.
- Senior check out is May 29, 2018, from 9-11 a.m. in the lobby. Students must have teachers sign a checkout form for their second semester classes.
- Outside credit/credit recovery: Any senior transferring BYU credit must have the BYU final exam ordered by May 5, 2018. Students completing work in the Thunderbird Academy on GradPoint must have the class work and final exam completed by May 18, 2018, in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- LCCC transcripts must be to Mrs. Avery by May ??, 2018. (LCCC Spring semester grades posted May 14, 2018.)
- Fees and fines must be paid in order to pick your cap & gown or receive your diploma and participate in the graduation ceremony. Do not wait until checkout or you will be standing in line for a very long time.
- Only cash or money orders will be accepted for fines.
See Mrs. Miller in room 404, ASAP!
Announcements and Cap & Gown Orders:
Oct. 3, 2017: Senior Meeting, Announcements and Cap & Gown Information, 8:30-9:15 a.m.
Oct. 20, 2017 Announcements and Cap & Gown Orders 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (Lobby)
Attention! East Senior Class!
Place your graduation order with the Herff Jones representatives for the 2018 Custom Class Announcement, Cap & Gown & Class Rings on Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2018 from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. in the lobby. They will size your finger for your ring and help with your graduation order. Don't forget you will need a deposit with your graduation order and, if ordering a class ring, you will need a separate deposit for that. If you missed the class meeting, extra Class Ring & Graduation information catalog packets can be picked up in the Spirit office. Look forward to seeing you!
Don’t miss out. This is your time!
ORDER ONLINE! Click here!
Nov. 15, 2017 MAKEUP ORDER DAY! Nov. 15, 2017, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Lobby)
Dec. 10, 2017: Last day to order announcements and Cap & Gown for discounted prices!
TBA: Graduation Announcements will be available for pick up 7:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. (Lobby)
Other Important Dates:
Oct. 27, 2017: Senior Portrait Deadline. Seniors are encouraged to submit their senior portraits early to allow the staff extra time to prepare the pages.
Nov. 17, 2017: Senior Portraits FINAL DEADLINE. If you have questions, contact Dan Morris in room 303.
Jan. 2018: Senior Panoramic Picture, 9 a.m., Main Gym.
May 9, 2018: Deadline to report scholarships to Echoes Office for Senior Scholarship/Awards Night
May 16, 2018: Deadline RSVP to the Echoes office for Senior Scholarship/Awards Night
May 23, 2018: Senior Scholarship/Awards Night (Performance Hall, 7 p.m. -- doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
May 23, 2018: B Day Finals (5 - 8)
May 24, 2018: A Day Finals (5 - 8)
May 25, 2018: Seniors' Last Day
May 29, 2018: Senior Check Out
9-11 a.m., Lobby / Caps & Gowns
All fines MUST be paid before you can receive your cap, gown, and diploma.
June 1, 2018: Commencement Practice, 10-11:30 a.m., Okie Blanchard Sports Complex.
June 2, 2018: Commencement
10 a.m., Okie Blanchard Sports Complex. 9:45 a.m. -- Seniors check in.
Announcements:Attn. East Senior Class! The time is here seniors. This is a reminder that your graduation announcement order is ready to be picked up at school on TBA. If you have a remaining balance due it must be paid in full prior to picking up your order. You may pay by credit card online at www.uniquerecognition.com or by phone at (970) 663-2668. No personal checks are accepted at delivery. In addition, we will also be delivering class ring orders. Seniors it’s not too late to order and have your ring for graduation. Order on-line at www.uniquerecognition.com. Don’t delay! Congratulations to seniors and families on the upcoming celebration.
Phone: (307) 771-2663 • Fax: (307) 771-2679