Class of 2019
Seniors, check here regularly for important graduation information
- Commencement: Okie Blanchard Sports Complex, Saturday, June 1, 2019, at 10 a.m.
Live stream at NFHS Network. To watch, search for Cheyenne East High School. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one to watch the ceremony.
- Commencement rehearsal will begin promptly at 10 a.m. Friday, May 31, 2019. It is important that all graduating seniors be at Okie Blanchard Stadium by 9:45 a.m. Rehearsal will be over by 11:30 a.m.
- Not walking: Seniors who are planning to graduate and are not going through the commencement ceremony must let Mrs. Restivo know immediately.
- Graduation DVD and Senior Tribute DVD: Order Form. Click the link to download the form. Fill out the form completely, and return it to East with cash or money order -- no personal checks accepted. Students will receive a written receipt upon submitting their order with TBTV.The graduation DVD will include the entire graduation ceremony, with all graduates, speakers, and procession. The senior tribute is a collection featuring seniors waving goodbye, teacher messages, senior interviews, prom footage, sports and activities throughout the senior year. The senior tribute will be available for early orders by May 20, 2019; the graduation DVD will be mailed in June.
- Graduation photos: There will be a professional photographer taking pictures as each senior receives a diploma. You will receive information in the mail after commencement as to the cost and how to order, if you wish.
- Graduation announcements can be picked up in the Spirit Office if you missed the pick-up date. Please pick up your announcements as soon as possible.
- Applying to Wyoming colleges: There is still time to apply to colleges in Wyoming. Come to the College & Career Center and see Mrs. Sackrider if you need help with the process. Make sure you have created your online account with the college you are planning to attend. Information about finances, housing, orientation, etc. will come to you through that account.
- Transcripts: A transcript request form will be given to each senior during checkout on May 28, 2019. Every senior should receive a complete transcript after graduation to keep on file at home. Also on the form will be an area for the student to request an official transcript to be sent to the school they will attend next year. Fill out the form very neatly so Mrs. Raymond knows where to send it.
- Senior check out is May 28, 2019, from 9-11 a.m. in the lobby. Students must have teachers sign a checkout form for their second semester classes.
- Outside credit/credit recovery: Any senior transferring BYU credit must have the BYU final exam ordered by May 3, 2019. Students completing work in the Thunderbird Academy on GradPoint must have the class work and final exam completed by May 17, 2019, in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- LCCC transcripts must be to Mrs. Raymond in room 404C by May 28, 2019. (LCCC Spring semester grades posted May 20, 2019.)
- Fees and fines must be paid in order to pick your cap & gown or receive your diploma and participate in the graduation ceremony. Do not wait until checkout or you will be standing in line for a very long time.
- Only cash or money orders will be accepted for fines. See Mrs. Miller in room 404D, ASAP!
Announcements and Cap & Gown Orders:
Oct. 16, 2018: Senior Meeting, Announcements and Cap & Gown Information, 1:30 - 2:15 p.m.
Oct. 30, 2018 Announcements and Cap & Gown Orders 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Lobby)
East Senior Class! Place your
graduation order with the Herff Jones representatives for the 2019
Custom Class Announcement, Cap & Gown & Class Rings on Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019 from 10 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. in the lobby.
They will size your finger for your ring and help with your
graduation order. Don't forget you will need a deposit with your
graduation order and, if ordering a class ring, you will need a
separate deposit for that. If you missed the class meeting, extra
Class Ring & Graduation information catalog packets can be picked
up in the Spirit office. Look forward to seeing you!
Don’t miss out. This is your time!
ORDER ANNOUNCEMENTS ONLINE! Click here!
Nov. 27, 2018 MAKEUP ORDER DAY! 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Lobby)
Dec. 8, 2018: Early Bird Discount Prices Expire! Last day to order announcements and Cap & Gown for discounted prices!
Jan. 14, 2019: Class Ring Delivery, 10:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. (Lobby)
Feb. 1, 2019: Final payments due for balances remaining on Cap, Gown, & Announcement orders.
March 28, 2019: Graduation Announcements will be available for pick up 10:45 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Lobby)
May 28, 2019: Cap & Gown Delivery, 9 - 11 a.m. (Performance Hall)
Other Important Dates:
Oct. 18, 2018: Senior Portrait Deadline. Seniors are encouraged to submit their senior portraits early to allow the staff extra time to prepare the pages.
Nov. 15, 2018: Senior Portraits FINAL DEADLINE. If you have questions, contact Mr. Morris in room 303.
Jan. ??, 2019: Senior Panoramic Picture, 9 a.m., Main Gym.
May 9, 2019: Deadline to report scholarships to Echoes Office for Senior Scholarship/Awards Night
May 14, 2019: Deadline RSVP to the Echoes office for Senior Scholarship/Awards Night
May 22, 2019: Senior Scholarship/Awards Night (Performance Hall, 7 p.m. -- doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
May 22, 2019: A Day Finals (1 - 4)
May 23, 2019: B Day Finals (5 - 8)
May 24, 2019: Seniors' Last Day
May 28, 2019: Senior Check Out
9-11 a.m., Lobby / Caps & Gowns
All fines MUST be paid before you can receive your cap, gown, and diploma.
May 31, 2019: Commencement Practice, 10-11:30 a.m., Okie Blanchard Sports Complex.
June 1, 2019: Commencement
10 a.m., Okie Blanchard Sports Complex. 9:45 a.m. -- Seniors check in.
Phone: (307) 771-2663 • Fax: (307) 771-2679